Covering the physical assets you own and rent.

Put our experience and expertise to work for you.

We Look at Your Property Coverage from Every Angle

The stronger your business is the more you stand to lose, which is why it’s so important that the insurance coverage on your property – both on the building itself and inside – align with your exposures. The Regan Agency provides Commercial Property coverage to diverse businesses throughout the Tri-State area, working with clients to ensure their property values are accurately reflected in their insurance program and that coverage gaps are addressed. We’ve all seen the catastrophic losses businesses sustained in the wake of Super Storm Sandy and other events and how a responsive insurance program makes the difference between continued success and closing one’s doors.

Uncovering Property Insurance

A Commercial Property policy is designed to protect the things your business needs to operate. It will pay to repair or replace business property if it’s stolen or damaged or destroyed in a fire or a natural disaster like a windstorm. The policy covers the building (if you own it), and your fixtures, furniture, inventory, supplies, and equipment. You can tailor the policy to schedule specific items for coverage, particularly if you own expensive equipment that may need extra coverage.

The premium on your policy is determined by several factors, including where your business is located, the size of the premises, age of the building and equipment, value of your property (including equipment), and the security measures you employ.

Cover Your Loss of Income

Business Interruption coverage is an important component of any strong Property insurance program. Should a covered loss upend your business forcing you to temporarily close while repairs are taking place, you need insurance to pay for loss of revenue and ongoing costs, such as payroll, utilities, and other obligatory expenses.

Insurance for Property in Motion

While your Property insurance covers stuff that is “fixed” in your office space, any equipment, tools, or other property that “travels” needs Inland Marine insurance. You may be a photographer that hauls camera equipment to different venues. This equipment needs to be covered under Inland Marine. As a contractor you have expensive tools and equipment on job sites – this also needs specialized Inland Marine coverage.

Crime insurance is also available as part of your Property insurance program to cover claims as a result of employee dishonesty, credit card forgery, computer fraud and theft, and the disappearance or destruction of property.

It’s also important to note that a Commercial Property policy will not cover a loss due to flooding. You need to purchase separate insurance for flood exposures.

We’re Ready to Serve Your Insurance Protection Needs 

We invite you to learn more about the Regan Agency and to give us an opportunity to show you how we can take care of your business and personal insurance needs. Just give one of our professionals a call at 631-669-3434.