The key to home insurance is here.

Put our experience and expertise to work for you.

Opening the Door to Broad Homeowners Insurance

The Regan Agency is proud to serve homeowners in the New York area, from our own backyard of Long Island to Manhattan and Westchester County as well as over the bridge to New Jersey and across state lines to our Connecticut neighbors. Since 1983, individuals and families have trusted us to protect one of their most valuable, if not, the most valuable asset they own. Not only does your home represent your hard work and financial investment, it is where your precious memories are made. We get how priceless it is to you.

Inside Your Home Insurance

A Homeowners policy provides property damage and liability protection. It not only protects your house and possessions, but will also provide personal liability coverage in case someone is injured on your property. We will review your policy to make sure the structure and the contents of your home are property protected in the event a loss requires it be repaired, rebuilt, or replaced. We will review your liability amounts to see if they are in line with your exposure so your assets are properly protected. You may also need additional coverage to cover things like jewelry and artwork. High-valued homes need specialized policies, which we can provide from insurance companies that focus in this area.

Under the Roof

  • Dwelling Coverage: Pays to repair or rebuild the structure of your home for hazards covered under the policy. We will discuss the importance of purchasing replacement cost coverage.
  • Other Structures: Pays for structures that are detached from the home such as a garage, shed or gazebo. The typical policy will include 10% of the dwelling amount.
  • Personal Contents: Includes coverage for furniture, clothes, kitchen appliances, etc.
  • Additional Living Expense: Provides for your additional living expenses when you cannot live in your home due to a covered loss.
  • Personal Liability: Provides coverage in the event you or a resident of your household are legally responsible for injury to others or if someone is injured on your property. You may need additional Liability coverage to cover catastrophic losses, which we can provide you with a Personal Umbrella policy.

It’s important to reinforce that flood risks are not covered under Homeowners insurance and a separate policy must be purchased. We can provide Flood insurance for both coastal and non-coastal properties.

We’re Ready to Serve Your Insurance Protection Needs 

We invite you to learn more about the Regan Agency and to give us an opportunity to show you how we can take care of your business and personal insurance needs. Just give one of our professionals a call at 631-669-3434.